Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Adventures in Antigua

I just got back on Sunday from vacation in Antigua. If you haven't heard of it, don't worry, neither had I until a few weeks ago. It is a small island in the Carribbean. We stayed at a resort on the beach. However, one day we did rent a car and drive around the island which, like most other Carribbean islands, was in fairly poor condition. It wasn't as bad as some other places I have been, but definitely bad enough to be good senior sem material. Yes, I am happy to say I did work on homework while on vacation! Most of the pictures were taken as we were driving by. Sometimes I made my dad stop the car as I ran out into the street to snap a few shots. I probably confused the natives as I was obviously a tourist taking pictures of the most broken down things. I am currently editing some of the pictures and will post them here in a bit. Subjects include mostly old, but brightly colored houses. Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment